As a consultant physiotherapist in my clinic, I frequently receive inquiries from patients about their bone health, as well as concerns about joint pain, fatigue, and bone weakness.
The common complaints among people are that they get sick quickly, feel exhausted, wake up stiff, and have joint and muscle pain. While moving, they hear a popping sound in their joints.
These are all signs of vitamin D deficiency, and when my patients ask me about the best bone health tablets, they most frequently mention Sunny D capsules, which are the most well-known supplements in Pakistan for bone health.
In this article, I will discuss who should take the Sunny D tablet. What sunny d capsule dosage? When do you need to take a 200000 iu vitamin D dose?
Is it safe for you to take the Sunny D tablet? So don’t use the tablet until you’ve read this full article to the end.
Why are bone health tablets important?
As we age, bone health decreases due to biological changes in the body. The bone becomes more prone to fracture and damage. We call this process osteoporosis. Low level of vitamin D among children leads to rickets in which bone becomes weaker, and thinner which increase the risk of bone fracture.
So the doctor recommends bone health tablets, which mainly have vitamin D and calcium.
Vitamin D tablets lower the risk of bone fracture, increase bone strength, and absorb calcium into the bones. Check to see if any tablets for bone health are offered with a combination of calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium before you buy them from the pharmacy.
The other vital ingredients are vitamin K, boron, strontium, and silica, which have all been shown to improve bone density and support overall bone health.
The effectiveness of tablets also depends on the dose. The most common medicine for vitamin D is a sunny d tablet.
What Is Sunny D Tablets?
Most doctors in Pakistan recommend this vitamin supplement, which contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Sunny d capsule dosage contain good amout of vitamin D With the help of this vitamin D3, the bones can absorb calcium and phosphorus.
There are several forms of sunny d that are sold, including tablets, injections, and drops of sunny D.
Sunny D Tablet
Sunny d is available in many forms such as sunny d tablet which is available in 5000 IU, 10000 IU ,200000 IU STAT. If you are taking a sunny d capsule dosage 200000 iu vitamin d dose that is effective to use in adults once in 4 weeks. This sunny d capsule dosage large dose is effective for 100 days.
Sunny D Drops
The same drug of sunny d tablets is also available in Drops 400 IU.
Sunny D Injection
This drug is also available in injectable form. This is available as Insta-Ampoule 200000 IU/5mg. It is recommended to use this once a month.
Benefits of Sunny D Capsule
The benefits of sunny d tablets are as follows;
- It helps in bone health, and Vitamin D3 in cap sunny d promotes calcium absorption in the bone. Make the bone strong.
- Sunny d vitamin d is good for the heart. Many studies suggested that people taking Vitamin D3 have less risk of developing heart disease and a low risk of blood pressure. Sunny d capsule dosage contain Vitamin D is good for Diabetic patients. Utilizing a cap sunny D increases the hormone’s sensitivity to control blood sugar, reducing the risk of developing diabetes.
- It can improve reproductive health because vitamin D3 in sunny d increases and boosts the testosterone level in men.
- According to research vitamin D3 is good for mental health. It lowers the risk of memory loss. It increases learning behavior. Sunny d thus even can lower the risk of stroke.
- Vitamin D3 in these tablets is also good for the immune system, it increases the body’s defense mechanism and lowers the risk of many autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis. It lowers the risk of tuberculosis.
- Cap sunny d contains vitamin D3 which is good for skin health. It makes skin clear and brittle and is effective as an antibacterial by killing the bacteria from the skin.
There are so many other benefits, such as lowering the risk of cancer, decreasing liver disease, and promoting stomach health.
The effect of sunny d is the same whether it is taken as a cap, injectable, or drop form.
How To Take A Sunny D Capsule
The capsule must be taken orally. Vitamin D is fat-soluble, so the proper way to take it in tablet form is with high-fat food such as milk.
When you take a vitamin from high-fat food, it is absorbed well in the blood and gives a good and effective result. You can also take this with a high-fat meal. But you can take this with water and without a meal.
Side Effect of Cap Sunny D
You may experience the common side effects of a drug such as
- Heart arrhythmia
- Kidney stone
- Too much calcium in the body (hypercalcemia)
These are some common sunny d capsule side effects it is advisable that do not take vitamin D tablets for more than months because a high dosage of vitamin D tablets may lead to high blood pressure and heart problems.
Sunny d capsule side effects were also studied in research and it suggested that overdose of vitamin D tablets also lead to increase fracture and fall rate.
According to the above information, it is very important to ask your doctor about how to take a sunny d capsule. If you experience any of the signs and symptoms, immediately consult your doctor.
It is advisable to take the standard and recommeded sunny d capsule dosage so that it prevent you from any side effects
Warning for using sunny d vitamin d tablets
- Do not take an overdose. Always follow the recommended dose.
- A pregnant woman should not use any medication without a doctor’s prescription. If you are pregnant and have vitamin D deficiency then you should consult your doctor and get full guidance on how to take sunny d capsule.
- Lactating mother should consult a doctor before taking vitamin D supplements.
Precaution and safety measures for using Sunny D
These vitamin D tablets are available in many dosages. You should consult your doctor before taking the tablet.
The sunny d tablet dose is based on many factors such as any medical condition, age, exposure to sunlight, and response to treatment. Always remember to follow your doctor’s prescription. Always get full guidance on how to take sunny d capsule.
Overdose can cause kidney stones, hardening of blood vessels, and over-calcification of bone. If you have any medical history of kidney disease then always consult your doctor about how to take sunny d capsule.
10 ways to keep the bone healthy
My Clinical Guideline as consultant physiotherapist for bone health
- Do Regular Exercise Running, jumping, and weightlifting are weight-bearing and resistance exercises that assist build bone density.
- Maintain a healthy diet by consuming enough calcium and vitamin D, especially during childhood and adolescence.
- Avoid excessive drinking and smoking because it weakens the bone
- Sleep is important for bone health as well as general well-being.
- If you are obese try to lose weight.
- Consume adequate vitamin K, which is present in foods like leafy greens, broccoli, and other things. Vitamin K aids in the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
- Eat fish, seafood, nuts, and seeds
- Don’t drink too much tea and coffee.
- Use bone health tablets.
- Test your bone density if you are an elderly woman.
In summary, the tablets of Sunny D is healthy for you, but you should always talk to a doctor before taking any medication. Don’t take more than you need. Always pay attention to the warnings your body sends you.
For more health information read Here
If you need any consultation about exercise do not hesitate to contact me. Click here to get connected with me