Chattanooga Hydrocollator Knee/Shoulder Moist Heat HotPacs have been the preferred choice of physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers, and kinesiologists for over 60 years. Chattanooga, the original inventor of Hydrocollator HotPac, takes pride in continuing to produce this all-natural product that has stood the test of time.
- Original Hydrocollator HotPac, trusted for over 60 years in the healthcare community
- Preferred by professionals for its effectiveness in moist heat therapy
- Benefits of moist heat therapy established for pain relief in arthritis, neck and back pain, muscle strains, and spasms
- Available in eight sizes to accommodate various body contours
- Provides up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing, moist heat
- Can be heated using a Hydrocollator or at home by boiling in water
- Brown tabs on most HotPacs for easy rotation in busy clinics
- Cost-effective, offering hundreds of treatments from a single HotPac
- All-natural pack containing bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, wrapped in a woven cotton blend
- Size: 10″ x 20″ with a hole designed around the kneecap or shoulder joint
Recommendations for Use:
- This product requires a cover to protect against burning.
- Chattanooga recommends using their custom-designed Terry-Covers-Standard-Size with the Knee/Shoulder HotPacs.
- A Hydrocollator unit is recommended to heat and maintain these HotPacs, providing clinic-quality moist heat at your convenience in your own home.