Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac in the size Large Spinal (10″ x 24″) has been the preferred choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers, and kinesiologists for over 60 years. As the original inventor of the Hydrocollator HotPac, Chattanooga takes pride in continuing to produce this all-natural product, known for its effectiveness in moist heat therapy.
- Original Hydrocollator HotPac, trusted in the healthcare community for over 60 years
- Preferred by professionals for its effectiveness in moist heat therapy
- Benefits of moist heat therapy well established for pain relief in arthritis, neck and back pain, muscle strains, and spasms
- Available in eight sizes designed to fit every body contour
- Provides up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing, moist heat
- Can be heated using a Hydrocollator or at home by boiling in water
- Brown tabs on most HotPacs for easy rotation in busy clinics
- Cost-effective, offering hundreds of treatments from a single HotPac
- All-natural pack containing bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, wrapped in a woven cotton blend
Recommendations for Use of Chattanooga HotPac Large Spinal:
- This product requires a cover to protect against burning.
- Chattanooga recommends using their custom-designed Oversized Terry Covers with the Large Spinal HotPacs.
- A Hydrocollator unit is recommended to heat and maintain these HotPacs, providing clinic-quality moist heat at your convenience in your own home.